Gujarat SET 2021 Application, Admit Card – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda conducts Gujarat State Eligibility Test every year. This is an eligibility measurement test to determine merit for teaching profession. Every year in this test huge number of applicants from Gujarat state got a part for making their as state government teacher. In this year also the same exam is going to held soon. Recently Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara has released the GSET Application Form 2021 along with Gujarat SET 2021 Notification. All those aspirants who are looking for this test for all of them this a great opportunity they all get advantage of it.
All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 in online mode through its website at www.gujaratset.ac.in. Applicants who will be applicable to qualify in GSET 2021 they all will be eligible to get job of Assistant Professors in UGC recognized institutions. Here from this web page applicants can get the detailed information of GSET Application Form 2021,notification,admit card, result etc. To get future updates applicants should stay in touch with us because we will provide here all the latest information.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test GSET Application Form 2021
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has issued the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 Notification at its official website. Now it is inviting the online application forms from the interested applicants. All those students who want to get a part in this test they all should hurry up and submit their GSET Application Form 2021 for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021. We are suggesting here through this web page that don’t forget to read the official notification of GSET 2021. In this notification all the instructions to fill up application form given.
We know that GSET is a mandatory exam for those applicants of Gujarat state who want to get the Assistant Professors job. That’s why huge number of applicants are eagerly waiting for the declaration of Application Form of GSET Application Form 2021. We want to inform them all that must submit your application forms until the last date of apply otherwise you will miss the chance to get a part in this exam.
Details Gujarat SET (GSET) Application Form 2021 Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Exam Name||Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor & Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Gujarat state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for GSET Exam 2021 Application Form / Notification
Important Dates for GSET Application Form 2021
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download GSET 2021 Admit Card : Declared Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- GSET Exam 2021 Result will be declared : Announced Soon
Age Limit for GSET 2021 –
- Age should not less than 18 years but there is no upper age limit.To get more details about the age limit applicants should check the main notification.
Educational qualification –
- All those interested applicants who have completed their Masters degree or appearing in Master Degree approved by UGC can apply for this test.
Selection Way for GSET 2021 –
- In this test there will be three papers will held. Paper I will carry 60 questions our of which applicants have to answer minimum 50 questions. its Paper II will carry 50 questions while Paper III will carry 75 questions.
Application Fee for Gujarat SET 2021 –
- All the General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs.800/- as application fee.
- SC / ST / PH / VH candidates need to pay Rs.700/- as application fee.
GSET 2021 Application Form –
- Applicants can submit their GSET Application Form 2021 in online mode and candidates can pay their application fee through bank challan. Applicants can download the fee challan from its main website at www.gujaratset.ac.in. After generating challan with in 24 hours they can pay fee at bank branch (Bank of Baroda). After doing this they can sill up the GSET 2021 Application Form and submit it online.
GSET 2021 Hall Ticket –
- Before some time from the final GSET 2021 Exam Date, applicants can download their hall tickets by going at its official website. Here thing is keep in mind that the department will not send any hall ticket to any candidate at their address. Applicants have to download their admit cards manually. For their convenience we will update a direct link at the bottom of this web page.
Useful Links Here
- Download GSET Notification 2021 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For GSET 2021 – Click here
Qualifying Marks in GSET 2021 –
To qualify Gujarat SET applicants have to obtain minimum required as per their category check below given table to know more.
|Exam Name||General Category||SC / ST / OBC / PH / VH Category|
|Paper I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|In Paper III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
To get more details about GSET Application Form 2021 or Apply Online for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 candidates should stay connected with the authority site of this department. You also stay connected with us and thanks for visiting.