TS TET 2020 Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria – All the aspirants who are looking for a state government teacher job in the state Telangana here we are going to share a latest news with. As per the news that Telangana State School Education Board has notified about TSTET Application Form 2020 Notification through its website.
After releasing these application forms it is now inviting the online application forms from the interested and eligible candidates. After finishing the application process this board will conduct the Telangana TET 2020 exam at various exam centres. Only those applicants can get a part in Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 who will able to submit their Online TSTET Application Form 2020.
TSTET is a most famous but short name of Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year the Telangana State School Education Board manages this test. The state government of Telangana has given the responsibility to conduct this test to the same board. Huge number of applicants got a part from this state to make them eligible to getting a part in the state government teacher recruitment process.
In this year also the same department is going to schedule the Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. For this test it is now getting the TSTET Application Form 2020. If you are interested in this test then you should submit your filled application form soon.
Telangana TET 2020 Notification / TSTET Application Form
In India there is a huge number of unemployed candidates who have good educational qualification but have no job. The Indian Government make lots of efforts to provide them government jobs. There are lots of recruitment agencies are working in India which selects huge number of eligible candidates according to the vacant posts in Indian government departments. Every year lots of vacancies are filled in the Government schools of India. Each state government selects the best applicants for the teacher posts through Teacher Eligibility Test.
In the state Telangana also Government chose the best and appropriate candidates for filling the state government teacher posts. Every year in Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test lots of applicants got a part. In this year also for the interested applicants this test is going to held soon. Interested applicants can participate in this test by filling their TSTET Application Form 2020.
Details TSTET Application Form 2020 / Telangana TET 2020 Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Telangana State School Education Board|
|Exam Name||Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Teachers Posts|
|Location of Job||In Telangana state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Offline|
Eligibility Details for Telangana TET 2020 Application Form / Notification
Important Dates for STET Application Form 2020
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download TSTET 2020 Admit Card – Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Telangana TET 2020 Result will be declared : Announced Soon
Education Qualification For TSTET Form 2020 –
- All those aspirants who have pass out B.Ed and D.Ed qualification from any recognized university or institute they can apply.
- To get detailed Education Qualification information read the official notification.
Age Limit For TSTET 2020 –
- Candidates age should not less than 18 years and to check upper age limit for TSTET applicants have to read the official notification.
- We have given a direct link below to download Telangana TET 2020 Notification.
Application Fees For Telangana TET Recruitment 2020 –
- Candidates can submit their application forms for this test by paying application fee of rs.200/- towards Telangana TET Paper I or Paper II.
- For more details check the main notification.
Selection Process for TSTET 2020 –
- The department will select the applicants on the basis of given performance in its written exam Paper I & Paper II.
- Paper I will held for Class 1st to 5th Teachers while Paper II will held for Class 6th to 8th Class teachers.
TSTET 2020 Exam Pattern –
- In this test there will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Applicants have to choose 1 right answer from given 4 options.
- Each correct answer will given 1 mark.
- No negative marking will be applicable in this exam, so don’t let the answers blank.
How to Apply For Telangana TET 2020 in online Mode?
Here we have given the steps to download the Telangana TET 2020 Notification and apply online for this test. Follow below given useful information to Apply Online for TS TET 2020 Vacancy. We have released a direct link at the bottom of this web page to download its official notification.
- Open the main website age at tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Then from home page go to TSTET 2020 section.
- In this section find Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Link.
- Then click on the link and A PDF file open.
- Read all the instructions given in this file, of TSTET Notification 2020.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online for TSTET 2020.
- Then fill up this application form with all the details.
- Now upload photo and sign for the application fee.
- Pay your application fee for the Application Form.
- Then again check the filled application form.
- Pay the application fee given in the notification.
Useful Links Here
- Download TSTET Advertisement 2020 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For Telangana TET 2020 – Click here
Here we have almost the information about TSTET Application Form 2020, Telangana TET 2020 Notification, TSTET Exam Date. Time to time we will update this information. In some parts we have given check the notification symbol because we don’t want to share wrong information with you. As soon as any updation will be released then we will update a direct link Here.