Karnataka TET 2020 Notification Dates – The Centralized Admission Cell of Karnataka state is going to conduct the Karnataka TET 2020. For this motive recently it has released the Karnataka TET Application Form 2020 through its website. Applicants who are interested and Deserving for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 they all must get advantage of this test and apply soon. Here we want to inform the aspirants the department has given a limited period of time to submit Karnataka TET Application Form 2020. All the aspirants should keep in mind this time period. If applicants will be unable to submit their forms between this time period then they can not apply for Karnataka TET 2020.
Every year the state Government of Karnataka manages the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test, for those applicants who want to get a state government teacher job. This is a teacher eligibility measurement test to chose the best aspirants for appointing them at teachers posts in the state government schools. To get the Karnataka TET qualified certificate lots of applicants participate this test and try their best to qualify this test. To become a state government teacher this is a mandatory test and no one can not get teacher job without this test. So here is a great opportunity to attend the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
Karnataka TET Application Form / Notification Releasing Date 2020
Following the previous years in this year also Centralized Admission Cell is going to conduct the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020. Applicants who want to get a part in this test for all of them Karnataka TET Application Form 2020 are now available to submit. Applicants can use below given link to download Notification and Apply Online for Karnataka TET 2020. They can submit their Karnataka TET Application Form in online way. They all have to visit at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in for applying online.
Under the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020, there will be two papers will held Paper I for Class 1st to 5th Teachers and Paper II for Class 6th to 8th. So if you are eligible for all the classes then you should apply for Both the papers. But before going to apply for Karnataka Paper I and Paper II you should check the Eligibility Details which are given below.
Details Karnataka TET Application Form 2020 / KTET 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Exam Authority||Centralized Admission Cell|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Teachers Posts|
|Location of Job||In Karnataka state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Requirements for Karnataka Application Form 2020
Education Required for Karnataka TET 2020 –
- For Karnataka TET 2020 12th or its equivalent with the minimum 50% marks.
- Also Elementary Education or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- For more details check the official advertisement.
Important Dates for Karnataka TET Application Form 2020
- Application Form of Karnataka TET 2020 Available : Declared Soon
- Application Forms can be Submitted Until : Declared Soon
- Fill up application forms until : Declared soon
- Karnataka TET 2020 Paper 1 will Held :Declared soon
- Karnataka TET 2020 Paper 2 will Held :Declared soon
Selection process for Karnataka TET 2020 –
- Applicants have to attend the written test in the first stage and after getting the passing marks applicants can attend the Interview for selection.
Application Fee for Karnataka TET 2020-
- General/OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- For paper I or II and for both Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- For paper I or II and for both Rs.400/-
- To get more details read the main notification.
Exam Pattern Karnataka TET Paper and Paper 2 Here –
- In this exam Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be available.
- Applicants will get one mark for Each correct answer.
- No negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
- There will be two papers held like as Paper I and Paper II.
- Paper I for classes I to V teacher and Paper II for classes VI to VIII teachers.
How to Apply For Karnataka TET 2020 Paper 1 & Paper 2 ?
To apply for KAR TET 2020 applicants have to submit online application forms until the deadline. After going out the last date department will not accept any application forms so hurry up and apply soon. Follow below given instructions.
- Go to the main site of this exam at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then click on the link of KAR TET 2020.
- Now search and click the specified link Apply Online.
- Then an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill up all the instructions in this form matched with your documents.
- After entering all the details check the form again.
- Now pay the application form and click on proceed.
- Then finally submit the form and get a hard copy of it.
Useful Links Here
- Download Karnataka TET Advertisement 2020 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For KARTET 2020 – Click here
Time to time we will update this information for you. You should keep in touch with this web page, because here we will update the latest news of Karnataka TET Application Form 2020. Stay connected with us and bookmark this web page now. Thanks for Reading and keep sharing.