Telangana State Eligibility Test Details 2023 – An amazing news here we are going to share with aspirants with the applicants of Telangana state. All those applicants who want to get Lecturers / Assistant Professor job in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations. They all should apply for the coming Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023 which is a mandatory exam to get this job. The state government of Telangana is going to organize this exam with the help of Osmania University, Hyderabad. For this exam applicants can Submit Online TSSET Application Form 2023 and read Telangana SET 2023 Notification.
Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET) is state eligibility test for measuring the eligibility of the candidates for filling the Lecturers / Assistant Professor in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations. This test took place every year at pre distributed exam centres all over the state Telangana. Huge number of applied candidates from the state Telangana got a part in this test. Here we are going to share a current news that TS government has taken decision to take the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023 in next days.
TSSET Application Form 2023 / Telangana SET Exam 2023
Every year the Osmania University, Hyderabad manages the Telangana State Eligibility Test at various exam centres. In this test plenty number of aspirants from the state Telangana got a part in this test. This is a mandatory test to make career as Lecturers / Assistant Professor in Degree Colleges/Universities of TS state. In this year also huge number of applicants are waiting for the declaration of TSSET Application Form 2023. Here we are going to inform all the aspirants that Osmania University is now preparing for taking Telangana SET 2023.
So all those applicants who want to become a part of this exam they all have to submit their online application forms. We have mentioned almost the details of Telangana SET 2023 Notification,Result, Cut Off. You can check eligibility details for this test from below given information.
Details TSSET Application Form 2023 / Telangana SET Exam Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor / Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Telangana state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for TSSET Exam 2023 Application Form / Notification
Age Limit –
- There is no upper age limit every age candidate can take a part in Telangana State Eligibility Test.
- We recommend here the aspirants to read the notification for getting more details.
Education Needed –
- Applicants who have completed or are pursuing the final year of PG degree in .related subjects can apply for TS SET.To get more details applicants should read the official notification.
Selection Process –
- Osmania University will select the candidates on the basis of obtained marks in this test. With the help of collected m,arks in this test this university will prepare a merit list having with exam qualified candidates.
Important Dates for TSSET Application Form 2023
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Download TSSET 2023 Admit Card – Soon
- TSSET Exam 2023 Result will declare : Announced Soon
Application Fee for TSSET 2023 –
- All the Unreserved category candidates have to pay RS.1000/-
- BC category candidates have to pay RS.800/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH category candidates have to pay RS.500/-
- For more details check the official notification.
Examination Centers for TS SET Exam 2023 –
How to Apply For Telangana State Eligibility Test 2023 –
Those applicants who have qualification according to the requirement of TSSET 2023, they can apply for this test in online mode. We have given some useful instructions below check and then apply.
- First of all download and read the TSSET 2023 Notification.
- After checking all the instructions given in this notification, go to its website.
- Then find and select the section of TSSET 2023.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- Then you will see TSSET Application Form 2023.
- Start filling the application form and enter all details.
- You should make sure that all the information entered is correct.
- Then pay the examination fee in online gateway.
- Now finally submit the application form.
- After final submission must take a hard copy of it.
Telangana SET Exam 2023 Exam Pattern –
- Osmania University will manage this test in Objective type mode. Under this test there will three exam held and all these three exams will carry multiple choice questions. All the three papers will held on single day i various two sessions.
- Paper I – This part will be related to General paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude. Questions will be asked from reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. The exam authority will ask 60 questions in this paper and applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
- Paper II This part will be related with Subject Paper and questions will be asked based on the subject selected by the candidates. Applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
- Paper III – This part will be related to Subject Paper(indepth questions) and questions will be asked based on the syllabus of the subject selected by the candidates. The exam authority will ask 75 questions in this paper and applicants have to attempt only 75 questions having with 150 marks.To complete this paper applicants will get only 2 Hr 30 Min.
Useful Links Here
- Download TSSET Notification 2023 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For TSSET 2023 – Click here
According to the information TSSET 2023 will be based on UGC guidelines the CSIR/UGC-NET syllabus and 29 subjects for which accreditation is given by UGC. So you have to prepare very well for this test and there will be very hard competition. To face the competition you have to work very hard. Thanks for Visiting and keep sharing.