Kerala TET 2020 Notification,Important Dates – Here on our web page we are going to share a pleasant news for all those applicants who want to make their career in teaching line. According to the news recently Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala has released the KTET Application Form with Its notification on its website. Applicants who want to get a part in the coming Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 they all should submit their application forms soon. Now after releasing the KTET 2020 Notification Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is inviting the online applications from the candidates. All those applicants who have enough qualifications and eligibility details for KTET they all should submit their forms soon.
For taking the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 responsibility upon the Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala and this board will conduct this exam soon. For this exam this department will create many exam centres all over the state and applicants can get information of their exam centres by downloading KTET Hall Tickets. Some days prior from the exam date its hall tickets will be available to download. We will activate and update a direct link below to download these hall tickets. If you are seriously want to take a part in Kerala TET 2020 then you should submit KTET Application Form 2020 soon.
KTET Application Form 2020 / KTET 2020 Important Dates
Every year the state Government of Kerala fills many vacant posts in the state Government schools of Kerala. For filling these posts with the talented and best applicants the state government of Kerala manages a eligibility test. After getting this test it finds out the best applicants among the interested. Then all the selected applicants are invited for interview process and after interview final selection done. Every year Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan manages this test on behalf of Government of Kerala in which huge number of students take a part.
In the year 2020 also Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is going to held at various exam centres and applicants can take a part in this test after submitting their KTET Application Form 2020. To submit these forms applicants have a limited period of time in which they all have to deposit their forms. After passing the ending date of Registration the exam authority will not accept any application forms. So hurry up and apply soon. Interested applicants can check the Eligibility Details for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 from below.
Details Kerala TET Application Form 2020 / KTET 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Exam Authority||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Exam Name||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Teachers Posts|
|Location of Job||In Kerala state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Requirements for Kerala Application Form 2020
Important Dates for Kerala TET Application Form 2020
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download KTET 2020 Admit Card – Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- KTET 2020 Result will be declared : Announced Soon
Kerala TET 2020 Details –
- KTET 2020 Category I exam for the Lower Primary classes teachers.
- Category II Exam for Upper Primary classes teachers.
- KTET 2020 Category III Exam for High School classes teachers.
- KTET 2020 Category IV exam for Upper Primary classes,specialist teachers,Physical Education teachers up to High School level teachers.
Age Limit –
- There is no age limit every interested applicant can submit Kerala TET Application Form 2020.
Exam Pattern Kerala TET Here –
- In this exam Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be available.
- No negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
- KTET Category I, II and IV question paper will be available both in Malayalam and English.
- While Category III question paper will be available in English (except languages).
- Applicants have to score minim 60% marks in this exam.
- SC/ST and OBC & differently abled candidates will get 5% relaxation in Marks.
- Visually impaired candidates will get 10% relaxation in marks.
Education Required for Kerala TET 2020 –
- Category I – Senior Secondary with 45% marks & 2 year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) / 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- KTET Category II – BA / B.Sc / B.Com & 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC).
- Category III – BA / B.Sc /B.Com with 45% marks & B.Ed in concerned subject / passed in LTTC.
- Category IV – Check the Official Notification of KTET 2020.
Selection process for Kerala TET 2020 –
- Applicants have to attend the written test in the first stage and after getting the passsing marks applicants can attend the Interview for selection.
Application Fee for Kerala TET 2020-
- To get more details read the main notification.
How to Apply For Kerala TET 2020?
All the deserving the eligible candidates can apply for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 in online mode by submitting their KTET Application Form 2020. We have given useful instructions below to apply for KTET 2020.
- Go to the main site of this exam at keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Then click on the link of KTET 2020.
- Now search and click the specified link Apply Online.
- Then an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill up all the instructions in this form matched with your documents.
- After entering all the details check the form again.
- Now pay the application form and click on proceed.
- Then finally submit the form and get a hard copy of it.
Useful Links Here
- Download Kerala TET Advertisement 2020 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For KTET 2020 – Click here
All the interested applicants should submit their Online KTET 2020 Application Forms as soon as possible because the last date of apply is coming near. After applying they all must keep in touch with the official site of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan and this web page to get the latest updates of this test. Thanks for Visiting and keep sharing.