Important Dates APSET 2023 – Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 is going to held in coming days and all those aspirants who want to become a part of this test they all should hurry up and apply soon for it. The Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam is planning to take this test in this year 2023. All those aspirants who want to become a part of this test they can check Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test notification 2023 from its official website. After releasing the APSET Application Form 2023, this university is getting the application forms from the deserving applicants in online way. Applicants can submit their application forms until the last date of apply.
Every year the Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam conducts the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test for filling various vacancies. of Professors. Through this exam the state government finds out the best and talented applicants for filling the professors vacancies in the state government colleges. In this year also huge number of applicants are waiting for the declaration of Notification of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023. Here we are going to share a latest news for all of them that recently these application forms has released officially. Now this university is accepting the Online APSET Application Form 2023 from the eligible candidates.
Submit Online APSET Application Form 2023
APSET is a name of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test. This is a state level eligibility measurement test arranged by Andhra University at various exam centres in AP state. This is a famous university of this state government which was founded a long time ago in the year of 1926. IT is a residential teaching- cum-affiliating University located at Andhra Pradesh. This university offers various courses every year like as Plant Cytogenetics, Marine Fisheries, Parasitology, Entomology, Human Genetics, Hydrology, Ionosphere Studies, Petroleum Exploration Studies, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Nanoscience, Foods and drugs and water. It also responsible for taking the Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test.
Here we are going to share a latest news with the applicants who want to take a part in APSET 2023, that recently APSET Application Form 2023 has released. Now the university is inviting the aspirants to submit their online forms for this test. We advise here them all that they should read the official notification of Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 before gong to submit their application forms.
Details APSET Application Form 2023 / Andhra Pradesh SET 2023
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Andhra University|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Professors Posts|
|Location of Job||In Andhra Pradesh state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for Andhra Pradesh SET 2023 Application Form / Notification
Important Dates for APSET Application Form 2023
|Online Registration Will Start||Declared Soon|
|Download APSET 2023 Admit Card||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Pay application Fee Until||Declared soon|
|Andhra Pradesh SET 2023 Result will be declared||Announced Soon|
Exam Centers For APSET 2023 –
- Rajamahendravaram (Rajamundry)
Selection Process for APSET 2023 –
- Applicants will through Written Exam & Personal Interview for the final selection.
APSET Subjects & Syllabus 2023 –
- UGC has permitted 31 subjects in which Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023 will held. Applicants can check these subjects from below given list.
- Chemical Sciences
- Computer Science & Application
- Economics Education
- English Earth,
- Ocean & Planetary Science
- Environmental Science
- Journalism and Mass Communications
- Life Sciences
- Library and information Science
- Physical Sciences
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Social Work
Education Qualification For APSET Form 2023 –
- Applicants who have passed Master’s Degree gotten from a UGC recognized university or college they can apply for this test.
- Candidates should have 55% marks in Master Degree and 5% marks relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
- To get detailed Education Qualification information read the official notification.
Age Limit For APSET 2023 –
- Candidates age should not less than 18 years and there is no upper age limit to attend APSET 2023.
- For more details read the official notification carefully.
Application Fees For Andhra Pradesh SET 2023 –
- For the General category candidates Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- Applicants of BC Category have to pay Rs.800/- and SC/ST/PH/VH have to pay Rs.500/-.
How to Submit APSET Application form 2023 ?
All the interested applicants who have read the Official Notification of AP SET 2023 they can submit their application forms in online mode. We have given a direct link below to direct visit the main website at which you have to submit the application forms.
- Open the main website age at www.apset.net.in.
- Find Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Notification Link.
- Then click on the link and A PDF file open.
- Read all the instructions given in this file, of APSET Notification 2023.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online for APSET 2023.
- Then fill up this application form with all the details.
- Now upload photo and sign for the application fee.
- Pay your application fee for the Application Form.
- Then again check the filled application form.
- Pay the application fee given in the notification.
Useful Links Here
- Download APSET Notification 2023 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For APSET 2023 – Click here
Here at the end we want to inform all the aspirants that they all should keep a regular visit on the main website of APSET to get all the latest news of APSET Application Form 2023. They can also stay connected with us to get the latest news about the coming Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023. You can bookmark this web page by pressing Ctrl+D button from the keyboard.