Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Dates 2023 – Here we are going to share a latest news for those applicants of Karnataka state who want to get lectureship/Assistant Professor job. According to the news 2023 State Eligibility Test (KSET) Center, University of Mysore is planning to taken the KSET 2023 and for this is has released KSET Application Form. This is a Nodal Agency recognized by the UGC, New Delhi for conducting the Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) for lectureship/Assistant Professor since 2010. Every year it manages KSET in which lots of applicants from this state take a part. In this year also it is going to schedule this exam for the interested candidates.
All those candidates who qualify Karnataka State Eligibility Test they can attend the recruitment of lectures / Assistant Professors of the concerned University / Colleges / Institutions (Government / Aided / Private) in Karnataka State. After passing out this test the state Government issue a certificate by which applicants can get a part in the state government latest recruitment of lectures / Assistant Professors etc. Every year University of Mysore manages this test on behalf of Government of Karnataka state. In this exam huge number of aspirants got a part for making them applicable to get the lectures / Assistant Professors job.
KSET Application Form 2023 / KSET 2023 Notification Online
Here we are going to share a latest news for the interested and eligible candidates that in this year also University of Mysore is going to conduct KSET. For this purpose it is now inviting the online applications for this test and after completing the application process it will organize Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023 at various exam centres. So if you are seriously interested in this test and want to participate in this year, then you should not leave this great chance. The last date to submit the KSET Application Form 2023 is coming so near. You all need to submit the application forms soon.
We advise you here that before going to submit the Online KSET Application Form 2023, don’t forget to read all the instructions given in its notification. After checking the eligibility criteria for KSET 2023, go and fill up the application forms. We have mentioned most of the eligibility details below related with Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023.
Details KSET Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||University of Mysore|
|Exam Name||Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Karnataka state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for KSET Exam 2023 Application Form / Notification
Important Dates for KSET Application Form 2023
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download KSET 2023 Admit Card – Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Result of KSET Exam 2023 will declare : Announced Soon
Education Needed –
- Applicants who have passed out master degree from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in the subjects opted for KSET they can apply.
- General candidates should have at least 55% marks while other Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB have at least 50% marks in master degree.
Age Limit –
- There is no upper age limit every age candidate can take a part in Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
- We recommend here the aspirants to read the notification for getting more details.
KSET 2023 Exam Centers –
Instructions to Apply Online For Karnataka SET Application Form 2023 –
- Applicants have to apply online for KSET 2023.
- Before going to submit the application forms applicants keep a scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized colored photograph and signature.
- Also keep ready scanned copy of master degree certificate and Marksheet.
- Make sure that size of photo & signature should between 5 to 50 KB size.
- After the final submission of application form no one will be applicable to edit the application form.
- So after filling the application form make sure that all the information given in the form is correct.
- After the final submission you should secure Registration No. for further References.
- Also download the challan copy and print the application form.
KSET 2023 Exam Pattern –
- Under this test there will three exam held.
- These papers will contain the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs).
- For this exam the exam authority will alott two sessions.
First Section –
- In this section Paper I and Paper II will held.
- These two papers will carry 100 marks each.
- In paper I there will be 60 questions available and applicants have to do only 50 questions.
- In Paper II there will only 50 questions available which will Compulsory.
- To finish both of the exams applicants will get 1 hr.15 min for each.
Second Section –
- In this section Paper III will held.
- Paper III will carry 75 questions of 150 marks in total.
- All these questions will Compulsory.
- To finish this exam applicants will have only 2 hrs.30 min.
Useful Links Here
- Download KSET Notification 2023 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For KSET 2023 – Click here
We are advising here the aspirants that stay connected with the main site of KSET to get the time to time updates of KSET Exam 2023 Application Form Notification and Exam Dates. You also should stay connected with us to get the latest updates about this exam. Because we will also share here all the latest news of KSET Application Form 2023. Thanks for Visiting and keep sharing.