Atal Pension Yojana is very decisive step of Government of India. With this scheme Government of India taken this step in favor of old aged people of India. Atal Pension Yojana was actually introduced by the NDA Government in the Name of Atal Bihar Vajpayee. This Yojana is one of the Jan Shuraksha Schemes ever. The objective of this yojana is very clear that Government of India wants to facilitate the old People after 60 year of age with a Pension Scheme. Any citizen of India can enroll their name with this decisive steps of Atal Pension Yojana.
Meanwhile, check the updated details about the Atal Pension Yojana.
Atal Pension Yojana was one of the good initiatives to provide best exposure at the last stage. With this Indian citizens can forget about their illness and survival for the fittest. Atal Pension Yojana was firstly initiated in 2015 and this yojana is now working with all their efforts and success.
Atal Pension Yojana Eligibility APY Scheme Eligibility
The Atal Pension Yojana main vision is clear that they will provide pension at old age. But to whom this is beneficial do you know that?
Yes I can understand your answer but I hereby clear you that this scheme is very much useful to the unorganized sector workers or poor who are worried about their old age time. Atal Pension Yojana is an old age income security for working poors and those who do not afford to by health benefits and other exposures at old age. APY will provide a defined pension which is depending on the contribution and the period. Under Atal Pension Yojana, Citizen of India will get a definite portion of the pension like Rs/- 1000, Rs/- 2000, Rs/- 3000, Rs/- 4000, and Rs/- 5000 depending on their contribution after the age of 60 Years. The Contribution Period for Atal Pension Yojana would be referred to as 20 years or more.
Benefit and Eligibility of Atal Pension Yojana
The main benefit of Atal Pension Yojana is that they will provide a guaranteed pension at age of 60 year of Rs/- 1000 to Rs/- 5000 Per month depending on their contribution.
Eligibility of Atal Pension Yojana
- Any citizen of India falling under category of Minority they can enroll for this scheme.
- A Citizen who is going to enroll all must be a bank account holder in any bank.
- Those citizens who going to join the National Pension System must not be a taxpayer as well.
- To join this scheme an applicant’s age must not lower then 18 years and must not higher then 40 years.
अटल पेंशन योजना से कैसे जुड़ें
- भारत के सभी नागरिक जिनके पास किसी भी भारतीय बैंक में बैंक खाता है और असंगठित क्षेत्र के अंतर्गत आते हैं, उन्हें अपनी बैंक शाखा से संपर्क करना होगा।
- अपनी बैंक शाखा में आपको अटल पेंशन योजना आवेदन पत्र मांगना चाहिए।
- आवेदन पत्र भरने से पहले आपके पास केवाईसी प्रयोजन के लिए आधार कार्ड होना चाहिए और जीवनसाथी के सभी विवरण जो आपके नामांकित व्यक्ति होंगे।
- आवेदकों के पास पेंशन मानदंड को 1000 / से रु। / – 5000 तक चुनने का विकल्प है। और आपकी श्रेणी के आधार पर आवेदक को बैंक को वांछित राशि का भुगतान करना होगा जो आपके खाते से स्वतः कटौती की जाएगी।
आगे के विवरण के लिए आप हमसे अटल पेंशन योजना से संबंधित अपने प्रश्न पूछ सकते हैं
आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड करने के लिए कृपया यहां क्लिक करें – https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/nsdl-forms.php
How to Join the Atal Pension Yojana
- All citizen of India who has a bank account in any Indian bank and falling under unorganized sector they need to contact to their bank branch.
- In your Bank Branch you must ask for the Atal Pension Yojana Application form.
- Before filling application form You must have a Aadhar card for KYC Purpose and all details of the Spouse who will be your nominees.
- The applicants have the option to choose the pension criteria from Rs/- 1000 to Rs/- 5000. And on the basis of your category an applicant have to pay the desired amount to the bank which would be auto deducted from your account as an EMI option.
For Further Details you can ask us your queries related to Atal Pension Yojana