Anganwadi Result 2020 Date Supervisor, Worker, Helper Cut off Merit List Interview Date State Wise, Check here Latest Anganwadi Result 2020 for Supervisor, worker, Helper, Teacher State Wise Bharti Result. Rajasthan Anganwadi Worker, Helper, Asha Worker Result 2020 Merit List / Cutoff and ICDS Raj Jaipur Angnawadi Worker Helper Interview Dates 2020 Call Letter will be released soon by WCD Rajasthan Angnawadi Merit List / Interview Dates 2020. Stay tuned with us for latest updates. ICDS Telangana Anganwadi Worker, Helper Result 2020 Merit List / Cutoff and ICDS TS Angnawadi Worker Helper Interview Dates 2020 Call Letter will be released soon by WCD Telangana Angnawadi Merit List / Interview Dates 2020. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.

Good news for the candidates who had done online registration for the Delhi Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2020 for filling up 95 posts. Good news that Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment Department is now all set to release the Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 online at the official website of ICDS Anganwadi Delhi. Candidates can check Anganwadi Delhi Worker Recruitment Result 2020 and Delhi Anganwadi Worker Merit List 2020 Cut off Marks online at the official website http://www.wcddel.in. You can also check Delhi Anganwadi Worker Selection Process here below on this page. We provided here direct links to easily check Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 Date Cut off / Merit List Interview Date below on this page.

Candidates will be select through according to academic marks and Final Merit list name. Document verification will be held after selection of the candidate.

Anganwadi Delhi New Bharti 2020 News

DSSSB PRT Expected Cut off 2020 Paper Leak News

Delhi Angnawadi Worker Result News in Hindi

दोस्तो कुछ दिन पहले दिल्ली आंगनबाडी ने वर्कर के 95 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन विभाग की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट के ज़रिए जारी किए थे. ऑनलाइन आवेदन के लिए अंतिम तिथि 5 अगस्त 2020 थी. जिन अभ्यर्थिोन ने दिल्ली आंगनबाडी के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किए है वो दिल्ली आंगनबाडी वर्कर रिज़ल्ट 2020 ऑनलाइन विभाग की वेबसाइट पर देख सकते है जिसके लिए डाइरेक्ट लिंक्स इस पेज पर दिया हुआ है. अधिक जानकरी के लिए आप हमारी वेबसाइट एंव विभाग की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट विज़िट करते रहें धन्यवाद. इस वेबसाइट को बुकमार्क करना ना भूलें.

आंगनबाडी मे नई भर्ती के लिए नीचे दिए लिंक पर क्लिक करें

Angnawadi New Bharti 2020 Check Here

Bihar Anganwadi Result 2020 Worker, Helper Merit List & Interview Dates

Social Welfare Department, East Champaran, ICDS Darbhanga will release soon ICDS Darbhanga 705 Worker {Sevika} & Helper {Sahayika} Result & merit List 2020 Cut off marks for SC, ST, OBC and General candidates along with Bihar Anganwadi Interview Dates 2020 Selected Candidates list etc. All candidates who had done online registration for these posts can check ICDS East Champaran Result & merit List for Worker & Helper 904 Posts 2020. Expected date to release result is October / November 2020

Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 Merit List

A few days ago Delhi Anganwadi released Delhi Anganwadi Worker Bharti 2020 Notification to filling up 95 posts. 10th pass candidates who had done online registration for Delhi Anganwadi Worker Vacancy are now looking for the Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 date. Last date to submit Delhi Anganwadi Worker jobs 2020 was 5 August 2020. Official portal for ICDS Delhi Anganwadi Worker Bharti Result is https://degs.delhi.gov.in/anganwadi/index.html. Candidates you can also check Delhi Anganwadi Worker Interview Date 2020 and Interview result final Merit list here on this page.

Stay tuned with us for latest updates about Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 Date Cut off / Merit List Interview Date.

Anganwadi Result 2020

ICDS Anganwadi Delhi Worker Result 2020 Cut off Marks

Name of the Organization Empanelment of Aanganwadi Workers ICDS Scheme Dept of WCD GNCTD, Delhi
Name of the Post Anganwadi Worker
Start date to apply online July 2020
Last date to apply online 05 August 2020
Application Mode Online
Process of Selection Merit List
Job Location Delhi
Exam date No Exam
Article Category Result
Official Website http://www.wcddel.in
Total Posts 95 posts

Delhi Anganwadi 96 Workers Result 2020 Interview Date

Selection Process for Delhi Anganwadi workers is according to the marks in their 8th 10th class and candidates will be called for document verification and if there is any interview then we will update soon here Delhi Anganwadi Worker Interview Date & Result 2020.

Bookmark this page for latest updates about the Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 Date Cut off / Merit List Interview Date. You can also check here Delhi Anganwadi New Worker Bharti Online Form dates 2020 by clicking on the given below direct links.

Angnawadi Result 2020 State Wise {TN, AP, TS, UP, Bihar, Rajasthan}

Anganwadi State Wise Result 2020 Result Date
Jammu & Kashmir JK Anganwadi Supervisor Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date  Update Soon Here
Jharkhand Anganwadi Supervisor Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Karnataka Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Kerala Anganwadi Latest Supervisor Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Madhya Pradesh MP Anganwadi Supervisor Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Odisha Anganwadi Supervisor Teacher Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Supervisor Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Rajasthan Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Sikkim Anganwadi Supervisor Jobs Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
ICDS Tamil Nadu {TN} Anganwadi Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
 1244 Posts of Anganwadi Assistant & Worker
Andhra Pradesh {AP} Anganvadi Latest Jobs Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Arunachal Pradesh Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Assam Anganwadi Vacancy Upcoming Jobs Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Bihar Anganwadi Bharti Online Application Form Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Chhattisgarh Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Goa Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Gujarat Anganwadi Bharti {Vigypti} Notification Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Haryana Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Nagaland Anganwadi Supervisor Recruitment Latest Vacancies Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Telangana State TS Anganwadi Supervisor 10th 12th pass Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Tripura Anganwadi Jobs for 8th Graduate Pass Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Uttar Pradesh {UP} Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Uttarakhand Anganbadi Worker Helper Teacher Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
West Bengal {WB} Anganwadi Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Chandigarh Anganwadi Bharti Current Opening Jobs Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Delhi Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date  95 Worker Posts
Himachal Pradesh (HP) Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Maharashtra Anganwadi Bharti Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Manipur Anganwadi Recruitment Notification Syllabus Exam Date Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Meghalaya Anganwadi Helper Worker New Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date
Mizoram Anganwadi Upcoming Recruitment Result 2020 Worker Helper teacher Cut off Merit list Interview Date

How to check Anganwadi Result 2020 Date Supervisor, Worker Cut off Merit List Interview Date State Wise @ www.wcddel.in?

• First of all visit official website of Delhi Anganwadi for which proper link is mentioned below.
  • Then click on the link Delhi Anganwadi worker result 2020 Merit List Pdf.
  • A new page will open and you can see the worker merit list name Pdf.
  • Print a hard copy of Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 for further use.
  • Best of luck for further process.

Thanks for visiting Delhi Anganwadi Worker Result 2020 Date Cut off / Merit List Interview Date. Bookmark this page for latest updates about the ICDS Delhi Worker result 2020. Share this article on social networking websites.

If you have any query about this article then comment below in the comment box.

Official Website of ICDS worker result delhi: http://www.wcddel.in

173 thoughts on “Anganwadi Result 2020 Date Supervisor, Worker, Helper Cut off Merit List Interview Date State Wise”

1. sir my name is beena and i have checked my result and i m shortlisted for this post..sir pls mujhe bataiye ab next kaha ja kar mujhe interview or document verification karana hoga

2. Sir Maine bhi is job ke liye apply Kiya tha par Mera application no. kho Gaya h Mera naam suman ,add .R_11 Raghubir nagar .Date of birth 28_01_1990. Mob no .8585986498.

3. Sir mera documention submission ho gya 24 sep ko harinagr me uske bad ka kya proses kese pata chaelga ki selction hua hai ya nhi mera d.o.b 22 aug 1993 hai aur mera application no 400893089576 hai pls help

4. Sir I have no register num and ko any mail for aaganwadi so ma apna result check kase or sakti hu mera name dimpal h or dob 28 nov1996 h pls sir help me

5. My name is suman lata DOB 25 Jan 1984 add 744 a pocket 2 paschim puri contact num 8588841839 I was apply agandwadi job 2020 I have lost my application num plz help me could you tell me how can I see my result plz tell me

6. Sir, I fill form for empanelment of aganwadi workers but when I check my status login then it show’s that record does not exist my application no is 198596129306 and dob is 4 November 1996
    So how I know that I am shortlisted or not
    Pls advice me

7. guys jiska bhi application no lost ho gya h mere no par call kijiye me aapko datails bta dunga my number is 9560795275, 8377899940

• Apne jo id di hai uspar mail kiya 4 bar koi rply nai deta a..aap b reply nai dete h sir…i hv lost my aplication no. Dob._ 20/05/1991
      Dimple

8. all of you aapne jis jis jagah apply kiya tha
    name wise first preference and second preference. name wise datails send kr dijiye.

9. Sir maine bhi Aanganwadi ka form bhara tha par iske liye bhi risvat maan rahe the mujhe is job ki bhut jarur hai par maine risvat Nahi de mujhe laga ki mera naam Nina risvat diye aa jayege but aisa Nahi hua my application no is 208691020954 d. O. B 25. 4. 1991 please aap check karke bataya ki mera selection hua ya nahi

• Hello sir my name is sunita. D.o.b. 14/07/1989 Maine bhi aganwari ka form fill kiya tha. Kya ap bta sakte h ki isme mera selection hua h ya ni. Add. Nehru vihar block no- D,H no 30. Plz sir help me mujhe es job ki bahut jarurt h

10. Sir maine bhi Aanganwadi ka form bhara tha Kiske no lane ke liye risvat maan rahe the par maine risvat Nahi de mujhe laga ki mera naam aa jayege but aisa Nahi hua my application no is 208691020954 dob 25.04.1991 hai please check karke bataye ki mera selection hua ya Nahi

11. Sir mene bhi aganwadi worker ka form bhara h but kuch pata hi nahi chal raha h ki mera no aya h ya nahi sir mene dusri bar form bhara h abki bar mene suna tha ki sbka no ayega sir kese pta lagau ki mera no aya h ya nahi phone pr kuch samajh nahi a raha h list show nahi kr rahi h my aplication no h 779482016095 and dob 12.10.82 sir pls rply me…pls pls

12. Sir mene aganwadi worker k liye aply kiya h my aplication no 779482016095 h and dob 12.10.82 h sir pls chek krke bata de mera no aya h ya nahi i am wait your rply pls pls and pls sir

13. Sir
    Agawnwadi ka form fill kya tha par mere pass koi kol nahi ayee maine aganwadi teacher traing le rakhi h fir phi mere pass kol nahi ki
    Babita
    Dob 09.01.1990

14. Sir..
    My name is poonam . meine b form fill kiyatha .
    Sir aap btayenge ki mera selection hua kya.. Sir. Help me…my dob 1/1/1988 application. No 58588096443

15. Sir,
    Actully result toh aa gaya hai par wo number jisse mai search kar saku wo nahi hai maire pass mai kaise cheeck kar sakti hu plz reply
    priyanka
    dob 25.12.1992

16. Sir mainai Aanganwadi worker Kai liyai apply Kya hai application no. 451593012586 dob no.01-11-1993 sir check karkai bta do please please please sir please bta do

17. Sir mainai Aanganwadi form fill Kya hai mujhai PTA nhi chal RHA hai maira no. Aya hai ya nhi please bta do sir please please please sir please bta do
    Application no. 431593012586
    Dob. 1-11-1993

18. Respected sir ji I want to ask that I have shortlisted in aaganwadi . What’s the process after that.kya or koi list bhi lagegi
    Please tell me

19. My name is DIMPLE DOB 20 MAY 1991 contact num 9015315486 I was apply agandwadi job 2020 I have lost my application num plz help me could you tell me how can I see my result plz tell me

20. Sir mene anganwadi me job k liye aply kiya tha but abhi tak koi update nahi mila plz koi update ho to bataye

Contact – 9540291200
    Appcation Number- 909282009592

21. Please sir number bra digiye interview jab hoga 9069880496. MetA naam online a gya he na hi mujhe hadoffice se koi information mili na hi lajpatnagar part 2 we

22. name is Tanuja DOB 05 Feb 1983, add 556 A block, Shastri Nagar, New Delhi-110052 contact num 9899794840 I was apply agandwadi job 2020 I have lost my application num plz help me could you tell me how can I see my result plz tell me

23. Sir..i am dimple .jo apne id di hai .chnadan sir ki..uspar 3 bar msg kar 1st msg 30th october ko kiya tha.but abhi tak reply nahi aya h…please sir.. jelp me sir…dimple
    Dob – 20/05/1991
    Ph. 9015315486

24. November 1.11.17
    Sir plz mera b check kr dijiye application no 53482067783 dob 27.11.1982 h mje ni mil rha mera name suruchi sharma h

25. Sir plzzzzzzz tell me kya mera result aaa gya h mera nam sapna Kumari h mere application status me short listed show ho rha h mera application no. H 702097001193 mera DOB H 25 NOVEMBER 1997

26. Sir mera application no lost ho gaya
    h.pls help me.ki mera result kya h.name.seema DOB.14/08/1992.pls sir bta do.me but pareshan ho rhi hu application no ki wajhe se.pls help me sir.

27. Sir rply to kar hi skte ho… kahin to rply aye..na mail par a rha hai na hi yhn par…ap ki di hui id par mail kr diya fir b rply nai a rha hai..

28. Sir me neha maine anganwadi ka form online bhra tha 18/7/2020 ko jiska registration no.-33389035267, he maine online stautus check bhi kiya tha usme likha tha application process me he 7 days baad aapko bta denge aaj 7 days ho gaye abhi koi message bhi nahi aaya kab pta chalega mujhe ish job ki bahot jarrorat he

29. Respected sir ji I want to ask that I have shortlisted in aaganwadi . What’s the next process .
    NAME kavita Rani
    MOBLIE 9999228215
    Please tell me

30. Sir mera name.seema h.d.o.b.14/o8/1992.mera application no lost ho gya h.pls sir help me.ki mujhe mera application no pta chal jaye.pls help me sir

31. Sir I have applied for Anganwadi worker, and my name is showing in shortlisted when i checked online status of my application. But no further detail is coming like there has been written that you application will be process after 7 days for further procedure. When I would get further information and what to do now. Please tell and help sir.

32. Sir my application number is 471882064018 (Kiran Arora) , DOB- 12-04-1982,
    Interview ke liye kab bulaya jayega please inform me

33. Sab ke Status mai ye hi lika aa rhe hai.to select kon hua fir ?
    Score
    Tenth 45 Marks
    Graduate 5 Marks
    Total Score 50 Marks
    Your application is not shortlisted.Regrets.

34. Sir mera naam suman he mera online naam a gya he par interview ki koi date nahi pta chal rahi he me aganwadi ke head office bhi gyi thi par koi response nahi mila please sir mujhe bta digiye interview kab he

35. Sir mera naam suman he mera online naam a gya he par interview ki koi date nahi pta chal rahi he me aganwadi ke head office bhi gyi thi par koi response nahi mila please sir mujhe bta digiye interview kab he

36. Anganwadi me p. R. T diploma eligible nhi h Kya??? Mera diploma p. R. T ka h or shop wale NE N. T. T. Me prt k marks bhar diye h. Mai shortlisted Hu par Maine n. T. T nhi p. R. T ki h. Documentation K time p Muje reject kr denge Kya? If so plzzzzzzz rplme sir

37. Anganwadi me p. R. T diploma eligible nhi h Kya??? Mera diploma p. R. T ka h or shop wale NE N. T. T. Me prt k marks bhar diye h. Mai shortlisted Hu par Maine n. T. T nhi p. R. T ki h. Documentation K time p Muje reject kr denge Kya? If so plzzzzzzz rplme sir plzzzzz

38. Dear madam ,

Mera selection hua hai ya nahi.
    Mera application no. 118687034065.
    DOB. 20.10.1987.

Please tell me.

Regard

Lalita
    8368409213

39. sir aanganwadi ka fome filll kiya tha but record does not exit deeka raha h aap bta sakte ho mera naam list mai h ya nahi ans de dena

40. sir aanganwadi ka fome fill kiya tha mera application no h 14291004499 dob 01/ 07/1991 aap pta kr k bta do mera no aaya h ya nahi maine check kiya tha record does not exit dekha raha h help me

41. Respected Sir
    anganwadi teacher ki list kabe nikalenge .pehle humne ek message apko keya tha per uska reply apne nahi deya. Sir my application no is — 949291098560 ; date -(28/7/2020) , sir my mobile number is — 995884340 , 9899605237 sir please help me .Give me answer

42. My name Neetu Kumari I lost my registration no pl help me Hw to check my result my D.O.B 6/12/1986
    Pl I also send mail.bt still we not received ur email pl conform me.

43. Yes sab hi ka yahi result show Kar raha Hai sub fail toh pass kon hai.jo rishwat dega.corrupted log ya inhe bhi engineer log chaihye. Jab yehi sab karna hota Hai toh what’s the need of filling application form.bakwas

44. pls sir tall me………. mera result me name aa gya ha or 70 marks aaya hai to interview ki date ab tk aayegi……………………………………sir koi fix date btana……..

45. Sir mere name chanachal h or mera application no.lost Ho gya h mujhe mera result pta nhi chal raha h please help me ki mjhe mera result kese pta chalega mera application no. 129103 h or mera contact no. 8076324971 thank-you

46. Respected sir,
    My marks are.. 10th – 45, graduation- 5,and ntt- 20
    Total- 70
    Pls correct information to me.
    And ab list kab tk lgegi….. And or kya proses hai

47. I have applied aganwadi worker post but by mistaken i lost my registration number. Please help me to get the number. My date of birth 30.10.1987 and i applied for khanpur and madangir.

• if you are shortlisted, then they will inform you from phone call and from a call latter on your home addres.
      just keep your mobile always in working condition and take noticed all your calls and text msges.

best of luck..

48. Hello sir
    Maine aaganvadi ki job ke liye online form bhra tha.uska application no.656287023629 h mera DOB 02-01-1987 h pls sir btaye ki mera selection h ya nhi.