Assam SET / SLET Notification 2020 – State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam has released the official notification of Assam SET / SLET 2020. After releasing Assam SET / SLET 2020 Application forms it is now inviting the online applications from the interested and deserving applicants through its official website.
Applicants can fill up the Application form of Assam SLET 2020 through the main website of this test. Applicants who are thinking to apply for Assam SLET 2020 they all can apply online soon. The commission has given limited day to submit the Application forms.
State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) manages Assam SET / SLET every year. Recently for taking the Assam SET / SLET 2020, this commission has released a notification regarding the Assam SET / SLET 2020. we have updated all the information here about this test and applicants can get all the detailed information about this test here.
All those applicants who want to check the notification of Assam State Level Eligibility Test they all have to visit on the main website of this commission. We have also updated direct link below to download and read the main notification.
Notification of Assam SET / SLET 2020 & Application Form
Following the last years in this year also huge number of aspirants from the state Assam want to get a part in this test. Here we are going to share a pleasant news that State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region) is going to manage the SLET 2020 for filling the lecturers posts.
Very soon Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will manage an eligibility test for lectureship in the Science subjects. All those Indian citizen who have master degree they can apply for this test. Applicants who want to get a seat in this test they all have to apply soon for this test.
Aspirants who will pass out the set exam only they can get a part in the lecturer Recruitment of Universities and Colleges. By doing this they can get a state government job in Assam state. So here is a golden chance to apply for Lecturer recruitment in Assam, they all must get benefit of this test. Applicants who want to get a part in this test they can check its eligibility criteria from below.
Details Assam SET Application Form 2020 / Assam SLET 2020 Important Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region)|
|Exam Name||Assam State Eligibility Test 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Assam state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for Assam SLET 2020 Application Form / Notification
Important Dates for Assam SET Application Form 2020
- Online Registration Will Start : Declared Soon
- Download Assam SET 2020 Admit Card – Soon
- Closing of Online Registration : Declared Soon
- Pay application Fee Until : Declared soon
- Assam SLET 2020 Result will be declared : Announced Soon
Exam Centers For Assam SET /SLET 2020 –
|Exam Center Name||Centre Code|
|Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar||06|
|Sikkim Govt. College||08|
Assam SLET Application Form 2020 –
- Applicants can get the Assam SLET Application Form 2020 in online mode from the main site of State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam (NE Region). Before going to submit the online application forms for Assam SET / SLET 2020 Application Form, must check its eligibility criteria from the notification. They can fill up Online Application forms with all the correct details matched with the information given in their documents.
Application Fee For Assam SET / SLET 2020 –
- Applicants have to pay Rs.400/- as application fee and they all have to pay test fee according to their category given below.
- For General candidates Rs.800/- and for OBC (Non-creamy layer) Rs.650/-
- All the SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.600/- and PWD have to pay Rs.400/ as test fee.
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants who have obtained Master Degree or equivalent Degree with at least 55% marks they call can get a part in this test.
- Relaxation in marks to the Schedules Cast (SC) /Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates will be given as 5%.
Age Limit –
- There is no upper age limit to get a part in this test, so without any hesitation any aged candidate can apply for this test.
Instructions to Apply Online For Assam SLET Application Form 2020 –
- Here is a thing to be noted that applicants have to apply online for this test.
- Before going to submit the application forms applicants keep a scan copy of his/her certificates, passport sized colored photograph and signature.
- Also keep ready scanned copy of M.A./ M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and Marksheet.
- Make sure that size of photo & signature should between 5 to 50 KB size.
- After the final submission of application form no one will be applicable to edit the application form.
- So after filling the application form make sure that all the information given in the form is correct.
- After the final submission you should secure Registration No. for further References.
- Also download the challan copy and print the application form.
- Applicants can pay their application fee in any State Bank Of India Branch.
Exam Pattern –
- This test wil held in various Three parts.No negative marking will be applicable in this exam.
- All the three papers will carry objective type questions from below given subjects like as
- Multiple Choice
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
Useful Links Here
- Download Assam SET Notification 2020 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For Assam SET 2020 – Click here
At the end of this web page we are going to suggest all the applicants to stay connected with the official site of Assam SET to get the latest updates. Otherwise they can also get all the details of Assam SET / SLET 2020 Notification Application Form here. So also stay connected with us.