Apply Online for USET 2020 – USET 2020 is going to held in next days and Kumaun University, Nainital will arrange this exam at various exam centres. Aspirants who wish to become a part of this exam they all can submit their Online USET 2020 Application Form. We have updated an easy link below to submit these application forms easily. You all have to stay in touch with us to get the latest updates. At this time Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2020 Notification has released by the Kumaun University, Nainital. After releasing this notification the same university is now getting the application forms from the deserving applicants. So if you are interested to get a part in this exam then you should hurry up and submit your online application form now.
Every year the state Government of Uttarakhand State manages this exam at various exam centres all over the state. The responsibility for taking this test upon the Kumaun University, Nainital. A huge number of students from the state take a part in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test each session. In this year also a very large number of applicants are waiting for the declaration of USET 2020 Important Dates. Here we are going to share a latest news with all of them that recently this university has released the Notification about USET 2020 Application Form.
Submit Online USET 2020 Application Form @ www.usetonline.com
USET is a state Level Eligibility test conducted by the Kumaun University, Nainital. Every year the state government of Uttarakhand manages this test with the help of Kumaun University. Through this exam government performs the task of appointment of Assistant Professors in the State of Uttarakhand. All those applicants who qualify this test they can get post of Assistant Professor in any Government or Private University/ Institution/ College of the Uttarakhand state. Huge number of aspirants want to take a part in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2020.
For all of them here we are going to share a latest news that the state Government of Uttarakhand is planning to take the USET 2020. Now the application form submission process is going on and we have given an easy link below to submit your USET 2020 Application Form. We have also given required eligibility details of USET 2020.
Details USET Application Form 2020 / Uttarakhand SET Exam Dates
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Kumaun University, Nainital|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor / Lecturer Posts|
|Location of Job||In Uttarakhand state|
|Category of job||State Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details for USET Exam 2020 Application Form / Notification
|Important Dates for USET Application Form 2020|
|Online Registration Will Start||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Pay application Fee Until||Declared soon|
|Download USET 2020 Admit Card – Soon|
|USET Exam 2020 Result will declare||Announced Soon|
USET 2020 Application form –
Now the Submission of USET 2020 Application forms has started and all the applicants can submit their online application forms. To submit the application forms applicants have to visit at usetonline.com. Until the last date of apply all the interested and eligible candidates can submit their application forms. During the submission of application forms they all have to pay the application fee.
For filling the USET 2020 Application Form applicants must have Valid email ID and Phone Number. In the application form all the aspirants have to enter the correct details matched with documents. After final submission of application forms must get a hard copy of it to carry in this exam.
Examination Fee for USET 2020 –
- All the Unreserved category candidates have to pay RS.1000/-.
- OBC (Non- creamy layer) /SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability) category candidates have to pay RS.600/-.
- For more details check the official notification.
Examination Fee Paying Method ?
- Applicants can pay their application fee in online mode through various mediums as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. Related aspirants also can pay their exam fee in offline way through depositing the Cash through Challan at any SBI Branch. We advise here all the aspirants that keep a secure copy of application form and the candidate’s copy of Challan/ fee receipt for future reference.
Education Needed –
- Applicants who have Master’s Degree from a recognized University of UGC and must have secured at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for the reserved category candidates) in the qualifying examination.
- To get more details applicants should read the official notification.
Age Limit –
- There is no upper age limit every age candidate can take a part in Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test.
Admit Card for USET 2020 –
- USET 2020 Admit Cards will be released in online way through the main website of this test and the Kumaun University will upload these admit cards some days before the exam date. Applicants can download their admit Card by visiting at www.usetonline.com. Here main have to remember that university will not send any admit cards through postal. All the applied candidates have to download their admit cards and need to present in this exam with these admit cards.
Selection Process –
- Kumaun University will select the candidates on the basis of obtained marks in this test. With the help of collected m,arks in this test this university will prepare a merit list having with exam qualified candidates.
Uttarakhand SET Exam 2020 Exam Pattern –
Kumaun University will manage this test in Objective type mode. Under this test there will three exam held and all these three exams will carry multiple choice questions. All the three papers will held on single day i various two sessions.
Paper I – The exam authority will ask 60 questions in this paper and applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks. To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
In Paper II Applicants have to attempt only 50 questions having with 100 marks. To complete this paper applicants will get only 1 Hr 15 Min.
Paper III – The exam authority will ask 75 questions in this paper and applicants have to attempt only 75 questions having with 150 marks. To complete this paper applicants will get only 2 Hr 30 Min.
Useful Links Here
- Download USET Notification 2020 – Click Here
- Visit official website – Click Here
- Apply Online For USET 2020 – Click here
Through this web page we are intimating all the applicants who are thinking to submit their Online USET 2020 Application Form. Don’t forget to read the Notification Uttarakhand State Eligibility Test 2020. To submit the application forms applicants have to keep in mind the last date of apply. After going out the last date department will not get any application forms, so hurry up and submit your forms now.