Check : Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Online Apply 2021. Students in Bihar used to stop their studies after 10th class or 12th class just because they did not have enough funds to carry on with their further studies. Focusing on this issue to improve higher literacy in the state, Bihar Government launched a wonderful scheme on 2nd October 2016 which helps students in pursuing their higher education.
What is the Bihar student credit card scheme?
- 1 What is the Bihar student credit card scheme?
- 2 Benefits and objectives of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
- 3 Eligibility criteria to apply for Bihar student credit card scheme
- 4 What amount can you get on complete approval of a student credit card scheme?
- 5 What are the required documents to apply for the Bihar students credit card scheme?
- 6 How to check the status of the Bihar Student Credit Card application?
- 7 BSSC Patna Anchal Nirikshak 31290 Recruitment 2021
- 8 How to get loans after successfully submitting the form
- 9 How to apply for this Bihar Students Credit Card scheme?
- 10 Bihar SSC Inter Level Exam Result 2021
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Frequently asked question on Bihar Students Credit Card scheme
The student credit card scheme provides education loans to students on zero percent interest. Students aspiring to pursue higher studies can leverage loan amounts up to rupees 4 lacs. This scheme inspires students from financially backward students who get hardships in their higher studies. It becomes easier for students to pursue their dream of getting financial support.
It is a very amazing initiative by the government. Here we are going to give you all the details related to the Bihar Student credit card scheme and how to apply online. You will also get to know about the eligibility criteria and documents required in the application.
Benefits and objectives of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
Bihar state government has the vision to achieve multiple results by one scheme. Firstly they want to increase the rate of graduate literacy in the state by encouraging meritorious students to pursue higher studies. The government is targeting talented students to give them identity and financial freedom for studying in their dream course.
This scheme will bring students from all over the state by 2021, they are not bound to make rounds of the bank. As announced by the government, the loan process will be smooth and complete within a month after application.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Bihar student credit card scheme
However, this scheme is encouraging students throughout the Bihar state still there are few guidelines for eligibility to apply. Below we are mentioning the eligibility criteria.
- The student must be a resident of Bihar state by birth
- Maximum age allowed for application in the scheme is 25 years
- The student must have completed his 12th class
- They are willing to take admission in recognized institute
- They are bound and sure to complete the course completion.
What amount can you get on complete approval of a student credit card scheme?
The Bihar government has collaborated with a number of banks to make availability of easy and flexible loans to students. Applicants can get loans up to 4 lacs through the credit card scheme of the government. You will get paid according to your institute fees. It is necessary to present a detailed fee copy of the desired institute.
What are the required documents to apply for the Bihar students credit card scheme?
To apply for this credit card scheme you need to have few documents ready. It is advised to keep them handy when you are going to do an application online. We are mentioning a list of needed documents below. Few documents can be optional which is clearly mentioned on the official website.
- Pan Card of the candidate who is applying for the scheme
- Certificate of residence in Bihar state
- Certificate of selection in higher education institutions where students are willing to take admission
- Previous six months bank account statements of parents
- A document showing detailed fees for the desired education institute
- Personnel identification proof like Voter ID, Passport, AADHAR, etc.
- Previous two years of Income-tax return proofs
- Government-issued annual income certificate of student’s family and Form-16
- Self-attested student’s passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of application form
How to check the status of the Bihar Student Credit Card application?
Students who have applied for the scheme can check the status of their application on an online portal. They can visit the official website of the Bihar student credit card scheme. On official website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
- you have to select your identity by entering aadhar number or registration number.
- Now in the next step, you will have to enter your date of birth for getting status.
- When you enter captcha code you will get your status of the application on the next window.
How to get loans after successfully submitting the form
When a student submits the application form with all required documents it goes through inspection by official government officers. When all your documents get verified successfully officials transfer your application to the bank.
Bank makes the final decision based on application and candidate requirements. They append the approval of loans when they find the application genuine. In case your loan application is rejected, the bank notifies you through your provided contact. Once your loan gets approved you can visit the branch of the bank to complete the required three steps.
How to apply for this Bihar Students Credit Card scheme?
Bihar students credit card scheme is boon for students. Eligible students who are seeking an interest-free loan are looking for an application process. It may seem a little complex for you if you have no prior experience for such a portal. Here we are giving an easy overview and steps to apply for this scheme.
Visit the government official website and follow the given steps.
First step: Applicants interested to apply can visit the website www.7nischay‐yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
Second step: Click on new registration to register as a new candidate by entering basic details.
Third step: You will get OTP on provided contact to verify and submit after entering OTP.
Fourth step: You have to choose a secure password after the verification process of the phone and email.
Fifth step: After a successful registration process, you will get a new web form where you have to submit your personal details.
Sixth step: After submission, you will get three options where you can choose your desired option. Choose a student credit card which will lead you to the next form.
Seventh step: When you have completed the filling whole form click on submit button to do final submission
Eighth step: You will be successfully registered and get a unique application ID. You have to preserve it for future use.
Ninth step: You can download the submitted form copy in pdf format for future reference.
This initiative by the Bihar government will help poor students in a true sense. This was the detailed application process and collection of scheme information. If you are looking for an easy and quick loan being a Bihar resident it’s really easy now, go and apply now.
Frequently asked question on Bihar Students Credit Card scheme
How to know if my application form is completed?
You will get a confirmation email after complete submission of application form.
What to do if I didn’t get pdf after final submission?
You can re-login and download your pdf of complete form.
Is there any helpline to get assistance relate to application?
Yes, government has issued a toll free number for all application related help.
It is 18003456444.
I am 26 years old, can I apply for this loan scheme?
No, your age must be below 25 to take benefit of this scheme.
Can a student apply for scheme who has completed his 12th standard from outside Bihar?
No, you must have to complete your 12th examination from a institute situated in Bihar.