Notification & Dates of Ayush NET 2020 – Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS) is planning to organize the Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020. For this purpose it has released the Ayush NET 2020 Notification through its official website and now inviting Ayush NET Application Form for this test. All those interested candidates who deserves for this test they all should apply for the same test as soon as they can. Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS) manages this test for five Central Research Councils for Ph.D.
Through this web page we are going to inform all the applicants that they can check the Ayush NET Application Form 2020 Notification by going at its main website. We have updated a direct link below to download and read its main notification. Almost the information related with Ayush National Eligibility Test 2020 we have given here. If you have any query then you can comment us below through the given comment box. Our team will try their best for solving your query. Every year in this test lots of aspirants take a part for five Central Research Councils for Ph.D.
Ayush NET Application Form 2020 Important Dates
These researches are conducted under Intra Mural Research programmes, in-house programme, Extra Mural Research programme or collaborative programmes. All over the country there are 82 institutes under these Councils. Applicants who want to take a part in Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020,for all of them here is a good news. Now Research Councils under Ministry of AYUSH is accepting applications after releasing its notification. Eligible candidates can submit their Ayush NET Application Form 2020 until the last ate given in its notification.
They can check its eligibility requirements from below given information. Most of the eligibility details for Ayush NET Application Form 2020, we have given below. Check and then go to submit the application forms. Don’t skip from your mind to read the official notification of this test.
Details of Ayush NET 2020 Notification, Application Form
|NAME OF EXAM AUTHORITY||Research Councils under Ministry of AYUSH|
|Exam Name||Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020|
|Start of Submission of Application Form||Declared Soon|
|Closing of Online Registration||Declared Soon|
|Name of Posts||Research Councils Location of Job|
|Category of job||Indian Government job|
|Applying Way||Apply Online|
Eligibility Details of Ayush NET Examination 2020 Application Forms
Important Dates of ARS Exam 2020-
|Application Available From||Declared Soon|
|Pay Application Fee Until||Declared Soon|
|Submit Online Application Form Till||Declared Soon|
|Publication of list of candidates registered for exam||Declared Soon|
|Ayush NET 2020 admit card||Available Soon|
|Ayush NET 2020 Date||Announced Soon|
The Research Councils under Ministry of AYUSH wil give Research Fellowships to select the young men and women for training in the following streams of AYUSH.
- Yoga and Naturopathy
- Unani Siddha
Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020 –
On this web page we have given almost the information regarding the Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020. Here applicants can get all the related information with Ayush NET 2020 like as application process, admit card, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc.
Educational Qualification –
- Applicants who have passed out Post Graduate (MD/MS) they can get admission in for Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy.
- To get a part in Yoga & Naturopathy applicants should have passed out Post Graduate MD(Y/N) or Graduation (BNYS) with 5 years.
- For more details read the official notification from its main webiste.
Age limit –
- For taking a part in SRF upper age limit is 32 years while to get a part in JRF applicant’s age should not exceeded from 28 years.
- 5 yeasr relaxatrion in age limit to the Schedule Castes / Schedule Tribes / OBC, Physically Handicapped and female candidates.
Selection Way –
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of given performance in the National Eligibility Test.
Application fee Needed for Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020 –
- For the General candidates Rs.1000/-
- For OBC candidates Rs.500/- while for SC/ST/PH (lower locomotive disability only) Rs.250/-.
- Read the main notification to get information.
How to Submit Ayush NET Application Form 2020 ?
Applicants can apply for this test in online mode through its official website at ccrhindia.org. The Central Council of Research will give limited days to submit their application forms for this test. We want to advise all the aspirants that before going to submit their online Ayush NET Application Form 2020 applicants should read the main notification. From its notification applicants can get all the useful instructions. We have updated a direct link below to download and read the main notification.
Exam Pattern for Ayush NET 2020 –
- Paper I will carry questions from General Science and Research aptitude subjects.
- There will be 30 Multiple Choice Questions available in this exam carrying total 30 marks.
- In Paper II Specific Section will be included and questions will be asked from a specified subjects like as Ayurveda,Yoga & Naturopathy,Unani,Siddha and Homeopathy.
- This paper will carry 90 marks in total and there will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions available in this exam.
- All the questions given in both papers will be compulsory.
- Each question will carry one mark for each.
- Negative marking also will applicable in this exam as 0.25 mark.
- This exam will held in Morning session 10:00 am to 12:00 noon.
- Applicants can take only 2 hours to complete their exam.
- Both Papers will be available in English Languages.
Useful Links here
- Apply Online for Ayush NET 2020 : Click Here
- Download Ayush NET Exam Notice 2020 : Click Here
- Download Ayush NET Admit Card 2020 : Click here
- Check Ayush NET Examination 2020 Result : Click here
To get more details about Ayush NET Application Form 2020 – Ayush National Eligibility Test (NET) 2020, candidates should stay connected with the authority site of this department. You also stay connected with us and thanks for visiting.