CBSE Board 10th 12th Private Exam Form 2022 CBSE Board Private Exam Form 2022, CBSE Class X, XII Board Private Online Application Form 2022, CBSE Board Private Online Form Last Date, Application Form Fee, Apply Mode is available at cbse.nic.in
CBSE Board 10th 12th Private Online Form 2022: Dear Students, Recently, The CBSE Department (Central Board of Secondary Education) has started the online application process for the Class X and XII Standard private students. The aspirants who want to participate for the class X and XII board Exam to be held in 2022, they must visit the CBSE official link to fill the CBSE Board Private Form 2022 for the Class X and Class XII. You can apply the CBSE Private Online Form 2022 Via online mode. The Closing date to online application submission the examination form is out. The CBSE 10th and Class 12th examination forms for the private candidates are available on the portal. And the official link of the CBSE is www.cbse.nic.in.
CBSE 10th & 12th Exam Online Form 2022 for Private Students
- 1 CBSE 10th & 12th Exam Online Form 2022 for Private Students
- 2 cbse.nic.in: Application from 2022 for Private Candidates | Last Date
- 3 CBSE XII Private Candidates Form Fee, How to apply
- 4 CBSE Private Exam Form 2022 Important Dates to apply
- 5 Eligibility to appear for the examination
- 6 Important Information for both Class 10th and 12th
- 7 CBSE Private Examinations Admit Card for Private Candidates –
- 8 Step to apply CBSE Private Main Examination Form 2022
Interested and desirous students may fill and submit the CBSE Private Admission examination form through the official link. The CBSE 10th & 12th Exam Online Form has commenced now. The important instructions to apply the CBSE Private 10th & 12th application form 2022 are available on the official portal of the CBSE Department. It must be noted that the online applications will not be accepted after the closing date. And the closing date to apply online form is 30th September 2022. Along with the CBSE Online application form, the candidates also make the online payment.
cbse.nic.in: Application from 2022 for Private Candidates | Last Date
|Board Name||CBSE Department (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Category||CBSE Private Online Application Form 2022-23 for Class X and Class XII Exam|
|Online Form Status||Released Now|
|Last Date to apply online form||30th September 2019|
|Exam Centre||All India|
CBSE XII Private Candidates Form Fee, How to apply
|Fee Slab||Fee to be remitted per subject in Rupees|
|Exam Fee||Rs 1500/- for Five Subjects|
|Rs 300/- Per Subject for one extra Subject|
|Exam Fee Without late Fee||Rs 300/- Per Subject|
|Practical Fee||Rs 150/- Per Subject|
|with late fee||Rs 2000/- Per Candidates|
CBSE Private Exam Form 2022 Important Dates to apply
The online Exam Form for the CBSE Private Exam 2022 has commenced from the 26th August 2019 via online mode. And the eligible candidates can apply the Private online form before the last date which is 30th September 2019. The Examination will be conducted in the March 2022. The CBSE Private Exam 2022 Hall Ticket will be released in the month of February 2022.
Eligibility to appear for the examination
The aspirants who belong to the below-mentioned categories are able to apply for the CBSE examinations
- Applicant’s who have failed the 2019 examination
- Those Applicant’s who have been placed in Compartment/Supply Exam in July 2019
- Applicant’s who have been placed in Compartment in Main – 2019 examinations but did not appear for the Compartment Examinations July 2019
- Applicant’s who have passed out in 2019 but wish to appear for improvement
Important Information for both Class 10th and 12th
- Once the exam hall allotted will be final and no request for change of examination centre will be accepted to.
- The CBSE department will decide the examination centre based on the current residential of the students.
- Roll Number will be allotted by the CBSE Dept for the exam
- The students will not be allowed to appear with the last year’s Roll Number.
CBSE Private Examinations Admit Card for Private Candidates –
The candidates, who have applied the private online form, they must download the CBSE Class 10th Private Admit Card 2022 and CBSE 12th Class Private Hall Ticket 2019 before the exam. You can download the CBSE Private Hall Ticket using your registration form number and DOB. Also download the Hall Ticket Name Wise for the Exam use. Candidates must carry a valid ID card with the Call Letter 2019.
Step to apply CBSE Private Main Examination Form 2022
1st Step: First of all, eligible and interested students may log in the official link of the CBSE
2nd Step: Click on the CBSE Private Online Exam form link provided
3rd Step: Fill up the all required personal information in it i.e. Name, Fathers Name, Address, Phone Number and others.
4th Step: Make the online payment.
5th Step: – Submit the application form and take a hard copy of it.
You can get the details about the Score Card, Latest Recruitment, Permission Letter, Answer Key, Cut off, Merit List, Admission List, Exam Syllabus and others. Further details related the CBSE 10th, 12th Private Application Form 2022, visit the official website of the CBSE,. You must follow the official link of the dept or our page for the latest details regarding the CBSE Private Exam Online Result.
|CBSE 10th Class Private Online Application Form 2022||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|